مصاصى الدماء
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مصاصى الدماء

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولللأتصال بنــــــــــــــــا

information about acters - geoge clooney

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك

Who is the acte you want information about
1. ANTONIO BANDERAS
information about acters - geoge clooney I_vote_rcap100%information about acters - geoge clooney I_vote_lcap
 100% [ 1 ]
2. BILL BOB FORTEN
information about acters - geoge clooney I_vote_rcap0%information about acters - geoge clooney I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3. MORGAN FREEMAN
information about acters - geoge clooney I_vote_rcap0%information about acters - geoge clooney I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4. NICOLE KIDMAN
 0% [ 0 ]
5. BRAD BIT
 0% [ 0 ]
6. LEONARDO DECAPERIO
 0% [ 0 ]
7. KATTE WELSENT
 0% [ 0 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 1

التصويت مغلق

كاتب الموضوعرسالة
AMERICALOVER
هاللو نشيط
هاللو نشيط
AMERICALOVER

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 123
العمر : 35
البلد : USA
الوظيفه : student
الهوايه : God bless AMERICA
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/01/2008

information about acters - geoge clooney Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: information about acters - geoge clooney   information about acters - geoge clooney Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 28, 2008 5:28 pm

George Timothy Clooney (born May 6, 1961) is an Academy Award and Golden Globe winning American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter, who gained fame as one of the lead doctors in the long-running television drama, ER (1994–99), as Anthony Edwards's best friend and partner, Dr. Douglas "Doug" Ross, but is best known for his subsequent rise as an "A-List" movie star in contemporary American cinema. Winner of an Academy Award and two Golden Globes, Clooney has balanced his glamorous performances in big-budget blockbusters with work as a producer and director behind commercially riskier projects, as well as social and political activism.

[edit] Family
Clooney, an Irish American,[1] was born in Lexington, Kentucky. His mother, Nina Bruce (née Warren), was a former pageant queen, while his father, Nick, is a journalist, anchorman, game show, and American Movie Classics host, and – in later years – an aspiring politician from the state of Kentucky.[2]

Clooney also has an older sister, Adelia (aka Ada), one niece, Alison, and one nephew, Nicholas (aka Nick). His cousins include actors Miguel and Rafael Ferrer, who are the sons of his aunt, singer Rosemary Clooney, and actor José Ferrer. He is also related to another singer, Debby Boone, who married José's son, Gabriel Ferrer. From an early age, Clooney would hang around his father's sets, often participating in shows, where he proved to be a crowd favorite.

[edit] Education
Clooney began his education at the Blessed Sacrament School in Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky. Spending part of his childhood in Ohio, he attended St. Michael's School in Columbus, and the Western Row and St. Susanna schools, both in Mason. There he developed an interest in theater. Eventually, his parents moved to Augusta, Kentucky, where he went to Augusta High School and began his lead in several plays. He graduated in 1979. He was an average student but was an enthusiastic baseball and basketball player. He tried out with the Cincinnati Reds in 1977 to play professional baseball, but was not offered a contract.[3]

Clooney attended Northern Kentucky University from 1979 to 1981 and, very briefly, the University of Cincinnati, but did not graduate from either

[edit] Movie star
After leaving ER, Clooney starred in major Hollywood successes, such as Three Kings, The Perfect Storm, and O Brother, Where Art Thou?. In 2001, he teamed up with Soderbergh again for Ocean's Eleven, a remake of the 1960s Rat Pack film of the same name. Alongside Clooney, the film also starred Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Andy Garcia, Don Cheadle, Bernie Mac, and Julia Roberts. To this day, it remains Clooney's most commercially successful movie, earning approximately US$444,200,000 worldwide. The film spawned two sequels, Ocean's Twelve in 2004 and Ocean's Thirteen in 2007. In 2001, Clooney founded the production studio Section Eight Productions with Steven Soderbergh.

He made his directorial debut in the 2002 film Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, an adaptation of the autobiography of TV producer Chuck Barris. Though the movie didn't do well at the box office, Clooney's direction was praised among critics and audiences alike.

In 2005, Clooney starred in Syriana, which was based loosely on former Central Intelligence Agency agent Robert Baer and his memoirs of being an agent in the Middle East. The same year he directed, produced, and starred in Good Night, and Good Luck, a film about 1950s television journalist Edward R. Murrow's famous war of words with Senator Joseph McCarthy. Both films received critical acclaim and decent box-office returns despite being in limited release. At the 2006 Academy Awards, Clooney was nominated for Best Director and Best Original Screenplay for Good Night, and Good Luck, as well as Best Supporting Actor for Syriana. He became the first person in Oscar history to be nominated for directing one movie and acting in another in the same year. He would go on to win for his role in Syriana.

More recently, he appeared in The Good German, a film-noir directed by Soderbergh. The film is set in post-World War II Germany.

Clooney is one of only three people to have been given the title of "Sexiest Man Alive" twice by People Magazine, first in 1997 and again in 2006. The others are Brad Pitt and Richard Gere.[6] Clooney also received the American Cinematheque Award in October 2006, an award that honors an artist in the entertainment industry who has made "a significant contribution to the art of motion pictures".[7] On January 22, 2008, Clooney was nominated for Best Actor for his role in Michael Clayton.

As of January 2007, Clooney is represented by Bryan Lourd, Co-Chairman of Creative Artists Agency (CAA).

[edit] 2007 motorcycle accident
On September 21, 2007, Clooney and his girlfriend Sarah Larson were injured in a motorcycle accident in New Jersey. Clooney's motorcycle was hit by a passenger car. The driver of the car reported that Clooney attempted to pass on the right,[12] while Clooney stated that the driver signaled left and then decided to make an abrupt right turn and clipped the motorcycle.[13] Clooney suffered a broken rib and road rash; Larson broke two toes. Both were treated and released from the Palisades Medical Center in North Bergen, New Jersey.[13]

On October 9, 2007, more than two dozen hospital staff members were suspended without pay for looking at Clooney's medical records in violation of federal law.[14] Clooney himself quickly issued a statement on the hospital records matter, saying no one should be punished. He said "This is the first I've heard of it. And while I very much believe in a patient's right to privacy, I would hope that this could be settled without suspending medical workers."[15]

films years

1985 streethawk

1985-1986 the facts of life

1987 return horror high ,Grizzly ii : the prdator

murder she wrote

the golden girls

1988 return of the killer

tomatoes

1988-1991 reseanne

1990 red stuf

1992 unbecoming age

1993 the harvest

1993-1994 sisters

1994-1999 ER

1995 friends

from dusk till dawn

1996 one fine day

curdled

full-titt boogie

the peacmaker

1997 batman & robin

south park

1998 out of sght

waiting for woody

1999 three kings

south park bigger , longer & uncut

the limey

2000 the perfect storm

fail safe

O Brother, Where Art Thou

2001 ocean's eleven

spy kids

2002 confessions of a dangerous mind

solaris

welcome to colliwood

starbuck holger meins

2003 intolerable cruelty

spy kids 3-d game over

2004 ocean twelve

2005 good night and good luck

syriana

2006 the good german

2007 michael clayton

darfur now

the endgame study

ocean's thirteen

and movies that are going to show in 2008
are:

leatherheads

burn after reading

white jazz

and movies in 2009
are:

fantastic Mr. fox

and thanks for any body read that
i will add anther inforation if there are
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
kimo
هاللو جديد
هاللو جديد

عدد الرسائل : 15
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/01/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: information about acters - geoge clooney   information about acters - geoge clooney Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 28, 2008 7:20 pm

موضوع هائل يستحق كل شكر
AMERICALOVER
هاللو نشيط
هاللو نشيط
AMERICALOVER

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 123
العمر : 35
البلد : USA
الوظيفه : student
الهوايه : God bless AMERICA
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/01/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: on sevises   information about acters - geoge clooney Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 28, 2008 11:47 pm

iam on the sevice at any time
any thank you very much
you welcome

information about acters - geoge clooney
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» information about actors part 1- tom cruise

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مصاصى الدماء :: عالم الافلام :: منتدى الافلام الاجنبيه-